Enter an endless universe of stars with glowing fractal nebulae that animate to your music as you engage in space combat. Use rockets, lasers, even healing flower fractals as you rid this strange, beautiful land from invaders in Polynomial 2.
Early Access version main features:
- Original game engine.
- 9 unique levels with different game scenarios and goals. We also include levels under development, and you're welcome to participate in level design by contributing your opinions and ideas on our community forum.
- Procedurally-generated arcade mode.
- 10+ enemies, 4 weapons, bonuses. We're planning to add more weapons and more enemies during the Early Access period.
- 6+ Screensaver modes for music listening and passive gameplay.
- 60+ minutes of original soundtrack.
- Music visualizer with the ability to add your own music and playlists (M3U). The game can also animate to the music that is being played on your computer (via "What you hear" capture option) or use a microphone / line in.
- Built-in custom resolution screenshot rendering.
- Full controller support (Steam, Xbox).
- Virtual reality support (Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, other SteamVR-compatible headsets may work).
During the Early Access period we will add more enemies, levels, weapons, bonuses, and achievements.